Dr. Sherif Khaled
Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cairo University
• Professor of Orthopedics, Pelvis and joint Reconstruction unit, Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Kasr Al Ainy Hospitals, Cairo University.
• MB, Bch, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University.
• MSc orthopedics, MD (PhD) orthopedics 2003, Cairo University.
• AO Trauma Foundation Member & International Faculty AO.
• Author in AO Trauma book: Pilon Fractures Chapter (edition 2017).
• Member of Egyptian Orthopedic Association.
• Member of the Egyptian Pelvis and Hip Society.
• Specialist of Pelvic, Hip, shoulder & traumatology surgeries.
Dr. Sherif Abouel-Enin
MBBCh, MRCS(Glasg), FRCS(Orth)
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital Southampton, NHS Trust, UK.
- Member and Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
- Fellowship in hip and Knee arthroplasty and revision surgery (Southampton, UK)
- Member of the British Orthopaedic Association
- Member of AO Foundation